With a 24/7 opened market, traders are looking at potential crypto coins to invest
Crypto coins all over blockchain await the bull run and traders are looking for potential investments on a 24/7 opened market. Analyzing the market all crypto coins have a potential to rise on the upcoming bull run. The question is what crypto coins are most likely to see over 300% increase in price.
Comparing crypto over the years, similarities on trends are confirmed. The only difference is the crypto coins, numbers increasing in the past 12 months. The blockchain is sitting at 2097 total crypto coins with a BTC dominance slightly lower from the previous week at 52,7%. Revisiting the same resistance in terms of market cap $212 billion and a traded volume of only $14 billion in the past 24 hours. Crypto coins are seeing from 8,31% increase to negative -17,63% where any collective bad news can impact even more the market.
Top 3 crypto coins’ gainers in the past 24 hours
- Mark. Space (MRK) is the top one among our crypto coins with a 114,92% increase pushing the price to $0,018. Having a market cap of $9 million, 43,609 ETH or 1,427 BTC gave in the past 24 hours $226,335. Circulating supply of over 508 million MRK out of a total supply of 3 billion MRK.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) is the second in rank from our crypto coin list with an 88,57% in the past 24 hours and a price of $0,0045. Even if this coin is top two we can’t confirm the market cap and the circulating supply. I will like to follow this very young coin that exists since 3 November together with all of you and see if it will grow.
- Octoin Coin (OCC) the third in our crypto coin list gained 48,81% increase in the past 24 hours rallying the price to $0,78.
Market cap of $317,234 and a volume of $1 million or 174,68 BTC not a bad performance for a coin with low total supply.
You will agree with me on this one…! Making a TOP 3 losing crypto coins will probably create confusion for beginners or new readers. However, the majority of our readers are looking into it as an investment opportunity, so here we go.
Top 3 losing crypto coins
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) hasn’t received much love from investors dropping -35% and its price at $0,17 in the past 24 hours. Market cap of $1,844,763 or 287 BTC and a volume of $258,131 looks like one of the crypto coins that might increase over 1000%.
- RusGas (RGS) dropped -33% and its price points to a decommission $0,000006. Market cap of $21,989 and a volume of $297,990, overall very bad performance. Among all coins, this might be one of the cases where you will step away from investing.
Conducting a bit more research, it seems that even on social media updates are nonexistent since Aug 8, 2018, on tweeter and 21 May 2018 on Facebook. This is a clear STAY AWAY from investing in it.
3. Eternal Token (XET) lost only 17% pushing its price at $1,04 among crypto coins, however, this coin is one of the few that lost 50% since its launch. Market cap well establishes at close to $63 million or 9,751 BTC and a volume of $563,599. Not many crypto coins have low circulating supply and perform that well this can point to only one thing. XETs project is solid and investors are not afraid to support such crypto coins even in a bear market.
If by any chance any of our readers are being told to invest in any of the 3 Losing Cryptos… Please do let us know and we can have a very lengthy conversation about it to discuss this further!
We are still in a bear market and investments in crypto coins can still benefit investors. Probably you’re wondering how so I will explain how to spot good crypto coins to invest in.
First, check what crypto coins are in top 10 losers you can refer to coinmarketcap.com.
Second, try to research if their technology will fix a blockchain problem and check their social media. You most likely find useful information from other users.
Never Invest the money you depend on and always invest as much as you can afford to lose.
I hope you find this information useful!
Like always I wish you Happy Trading and Every Success!