No market has ever moved as fast as cryptocurrency, meaning unified tools to sense and respond to market changes are essential for anyone investing or trading these assets. With automated balance monitoring and trading across crypto exchanges, Cryptowatch is one of the most powerful weapons for any cryptocurrency investor or trader to understand their stance in the market.
Cryptowatch started as a side project to help investors and traders gain immediate access to exchange prices in real-time. The simple graphical design functions well for experienced traders and beginners alike. Cryptowatch is engineered from the ground up for excellent performance and accurate data to provide you with lightning-fast insights into market movements.
Furthermore, Cryptowatch is owned by Kraken, a spot and futures exchange based in the US with global operations. The real-time data that powers all of Cryptowatch’s alerting and charting systems come directly from cryptocurrency exchanges through their APIs. Over 3,000 markets are available to monitor across 25 exchanges, representing over 500 assets. The term market denotes a pair listed on the exchange platform. For instance, the trading pair BTC/EUR on exchange Kraken is a market.
How does Cryptowatch work?
Cryptowatch is a free tool for charting, alerting, and portfolio monitoring. Premium functionality, for $10 – $15/month, unlocks trading across seven exchanges and sends all alerts to your phone for faster response.
The Cryptowatch service delivers the latest volume and price updates for both the more familiar and less frequently traded cryptocurrencies.
Current Feature Set
Cryptowatch’s proprietary charting software allows you to analyze any of the 500 coins trading on 3,000 markets which Cryptowatch monitors. From the markets page, you can create a watchlist to filter out all the coins you do not like. Switch the quote currency to anything you like, so you can see prices in your preferred currency.
Right from the homepage, you can watch live prices across the market or from specific top exchanges like Bitfinex, Bittrex, Bitstamp, Coinbase Pro, and Kraken.
Subscription Type and Pricing
The Cryptowatch platform offers two types of accounts: Basic and Premium. Basic accounts are free and include a portfolio that monitors 12 exchanges, as well as price and volume alerts for all 3,000 markets. Premium accounts start at $10 a month and unlock SMS alerts as well as Cryptowatch’s integrated trading platform that links to seven major exchanges. Plus, Cryptowatch offers a 14 day free trial for Premium.
Supported Exchanges On Cryptowatch
- Trade and Monitor your Balances through Cryptowatch, and view Markets
- Coinbase Pro
- Monitor Your Balances and Markets
- CryptoFacilities (now Kraken Futures)
- Monitor Markets
Among the 3000+ Supported Currency Pairs On Cryptowatch, these are Included:
Privacy, Network, Security
Cryptowatch is hyper-focused on security. The platform uses military-grade AES-256 encryption to keep all their client’s data safe at rest. Moreso, all its WebSocket and HTTP traffic is encrypted using the TLS encryption method.
Benefits of using Cryptowatch
- Free account with Portfolio that supports 12 top exchanges
- A free 14 day Premium trial, giving you access to trading across 7 exchanges
- It has a cheap subscription fee which costs $10 to $15 monthly for an excellent platform with integrated trading tools for 7 exchanges
- User-friendly platform which uses a simple GUI design to be easy to begin using but powerful for expert traders as a signal, charting, and trading interface. It is accessible worldwide; there are no restricted countries.
Drawbacks of using Cryptowatch
- The platform does not have any lucrative source or affiliate programme of extra income for those who are into advertising and affiliate marketing.